SOGO Tokyo Spartans: Chiba Sprint Afternoon 12:00 PM Open
When?Start time: Saturday 12:00 (19 May)
End time: Saturday 14:00 (19 May)
Spartans, are you ready for the biggest year ever for Spartan Race in Japan? There are three races scheduled for Japan including the APAC Regional Finals!!!
In the May 2017 Sprint, we showed the world the power of fitness communities, by beating some of the biggest gyms and companies in Japan to become the biggest team. In the October 2017 Super, we challenged a gruelling course during an actual storm!
This year, we will challenge the first Trifecta in Japan (Sprint, Super & Beast), as well as the APAC Regional Finals. If you, like me, are aiming to get a Trifecta, the May Sprint will be the perfect way to start the journey.
Spartans, are you ready for another year of overcoming obstacles and shattering limits together? AROO!
【OPEN TEAM REGISTRATION】
1. Go to http://www.spartanrace.jp/en/race/detail/4107/overview
2. Click the SPRINT OPEN AFTERNOON 12:00 PM > REGISTER NOW button
3. Use coupon code VIP1021 to save ¥500 (valid until Feb 7)
4. Enter your personal information
5. For the Team Selection page, click "Join existing team", search for "SOGO Tokyo Spartans" and select it.
6. Finish the registration process and click Going on this event page to get event updates.
7. Train with us every Saturday!
【AGE/COMPETITIVE & ELITE】
Although Elite and Age/Competitive cannot register into teams, as we have many friends in the Spartan community, and some of us will be doing both an Elite and Open, let’s all coordinate so that we can hang out, meet and cheer each other on at the event!
Location: Country Farm Tokyo German Village, Chiba
Distance: 5+ km
Obstacles: 20+ obstacles
Start time: ~12:00
【WHY SOGO TOKYO SPARTANS?】
1. The SOGO Fitness motto is #strongertogether. This is something that is at the core of the community. We believe that a diverse community built on inclusion, acceptance and trust leads to a happier and healthier society.
2. We are a team first. Be it our weekly training or the race, all members have the mindset of helping and supporting one another, be it sharing burpees, cheering each other on, and supporting one another.
What is it like to run with SOGO Tokyo Spartans? Check out the pictures from the May 27 Spartan Sprint here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1897971227158522&type=3
Training: We will be training every Saturday morning at Hibiya Park. Join us!
If you're unfamiliar with Spartan Race, see this video
Events around 東京ドイツ村
Chiba Rockabilly Night in ANGA
Sunday 17:00 (06 May)
LIVE HOUSE ANGA (千葉アンガ）, Chiba-shi
Snug × Sakura Jinno Art Exhibition at DOWN UNDER
Friday 21:00 (27 April)
DOWN UNDER Bar Chiba, Chiba-shi
ボランティア募集！Makuhari Neighborhood Jam Art & Music
Sunday 10:00 (13 May)