Photography Tour Snow Festival - Tour 2: Snow Lanterns
When?Start time: Wednesday 00:00 (21 February)
End time: Saturday 23:59 (24 February)
Come shoot at the Japanese Alps at Yamagata during the winter months and their special Snow Lantern Festival and Capture natural landscape call Snow Monster.
The Snow Lantern Festival as the name suggests uses the snow to build lanterns of various shapes and designs and it lights up the snow field creating a romantic ambiance.
- Very local attractions with very little other tourists. Your experience will be very unique.
- Snow lantern festival
- Snow Park
- Soba making experience
- Haguro Pagoda Shrine
- Omakase Sushi (taste the freshest sushi you will ever have)
- Ocean Sunset
- Mt. Zao snow monster
- Ginzan hotspring district
- Japanese tea ceremony with authentic Japanese Kimono
- 4 hours basic photography workshop and basic editing. Practical tips will be given at each shooting location. Fireworks require the use of a mirrorless with the minimum focal distance of 18mm (12mm lens on APS-C sensors, 7mm for Olympus/Lumix MicroFourThirds system)
Tour Price/ Land Tour Package Only
$2208 (min 4 to go)
- Shared Accommodation in super comfortable and homely mountain cottage surrounded by snow and forest woods
- 3 superbly delicious breakfast (their home made buns are to die for)/ 2 lunch
- 5 Days flexible JR East Tohoku Rail Pass (you can extend your stay and visit other parts of Tohoku Region).
- Air tickets not included
- Travel Insurance not included but is mandatory for the trip.
For more information please contact: email@example.com
The trip is organised by Pole Pole Mountain Resort, X-Trekkers Singapore and WilzWorkz/SPIN