Dreamtrips - Visit Iconic Landmarks in Japan
When?Start time: Tuesday 15:00 (01 May)
End time: Saturday 12:00 (05 May)
About Your Trip
From the moment you step off the plane in Tokyo, the vibrant culture captivates with its rich heritage, bustling street life and scenic natural beauty. Get immersed in it all, starting with an exhilarating full-day tour of Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefectures. Head to majestic Mt. Fuji, Japan’s highest mountain, to explore the Fuji Airways 4-D attraction — an advanced flight simulator that offers spectacular views of the mountain in all seasons! Continue your journey with a stop at the Mt. Fuji Visitor Center. End with a shopping trip to Gotemba Premium Outlets® for all the latest gadgets and fashions.
The following morning, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Japan’s capital city, including a visit to Tokyo Tower and the city’s oldest temple, Senso-ji (also known as Asakusa Kannon Temple). Then, attend a private Japanese drum session to get a real feel for the culture.
The next day, explore more of the city at your leisure or simply relax at the hotel after your action-packed adventure.
What we love:
• UNESCO added Mt. Fuji to its World Heritage site list in 2013 and recognizes 25 of the mountain’s localities as points of cultural interest.
• Senso-ji Temple is an astounding 1,300 years old.
• Some of Tokyo’s finest dishes include daiginjo (premium sake) and natto gyoza (dumplings filled with fermented soybeans).
Your DreamTrip includes 5 days and 4 nights in Tokyo, Japan, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Yamanashi and Shizuoka prefectures; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day Tokyo city tour; includes a private Japanese drum session, transportation and gratuities.
• Chinese-speaking guide.
• 4 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Haneda Airport (HND), approximately 9 miles (14 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Haneda Airport (HND) to the hotel on May 1, timing based on flight details provided.
The hotel to Haneda Airport (HND) on May 5, timing based on flight details provided.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by April 17.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
The opulent Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba is dedicated to delivering the highest satisfaction when it comes to guest comfort. You’ll appreciate a wide range of dining options and recreational activities, and the hotel is steps from the railway and bus lines, providing easy access to transportation.
• 9 restaurants and 2 bars.
• 1 outdoor pool.
• Fitness center.
• Beauty salon.
• Bicycle rental.
• Tax-free shop.
• Automatic currency exchange machine.
Superior Twin Room accommodations with:
• Single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Air conditioning.
• Satellite cable television.
• In-room safe.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
Minato-ku, Tokyo 135-8701, Japan
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
Events around Grand Nikko Tokyo Daiba
東京 Zepp Tokyo 「Shut Up and Kiss Me! ~Sweet Soul Sessions Tour~」
Sunday 16:30 (27 May)
Zepp Tokyo, Koto-ku
Japan Smart energy industry expo 2018
Wednesday 10:00 (28 February)
Tokyo Big Sight, Koto-ku
14th Annual Hydrogen & Fuel Cell Expo Tokyo
Wednesday 09:00 (28 February)
Tokyo Big Sight, Koto-ku
品テク meetup Vol.10「テクノロジー x 教育」～おとなこどものPlayful Learning～
Monday 19:00 (26 February)
品川情報発信サイト『SHINAGAWA STYLE PLUS』, Minato-ku