This event has ended !!!
Events around ANA CROWNE PLAZA KYOTO
Works Japan Global JOB FAIR 2018 - KYOTO
Wednesday 10:00 (28 March)
FEEL KYOTO Performance 劇団子供鉅人kumagusuku公演 vol.3 『IN the ROOM』
Tuesday 16:00 (20 March)
Kyoto Art Hostel Kumagusuku, Kyoto-shi
Creative Session Vol.2「地域文化の発展・継承のための仕組みづくり-筑後×琉球×京都-」by DWK
Sunday 15:00 (25 February)
The World Lounge Co&Co KYOTO, Kyoto-shi
3月16日 プレミアムマルシェ In Kyoto 出店者様募集
Friday 11:00 (16 March)
アーバンホテル京都二条プレミアム/Urban Hotel Kyoto-Nijo Premium, Kyoto-shi
DreamTrips - Experience Historical Japan in Kyoto
When?Start time: Tuesday 15:00 (13 February)
End time: Friday 11:00 (16 February)
About Your Trip
Savor both the serenity and the bustling energy of Kyoto, one of Japan’s premier cultural centers. You’ll enjoy plenty of sightseeing in this city of 1.4 million people. Highlights of your full-day guided tour include visits to 2 of the city’s ancient Zen temples — Kinkakuji (“Golden Pavilion”) and Tenryu-ji. Observe tradition up close, with a meal accompanied by a maiko, a geisha-like apprentice.
Seize the chance to devour delectable cuisine during a visit to the famed Nishiki Market, called “Kyoto’s Kitchen.” Renowned for its exceptional food selection including fresh seafood, world-class cookware and various specialties, this destination is a foodie’s hot spot.
What we love:
• Japanese kimonos are colorful and fit any size or shape.
• Nijo Castle was built by Ieyasu Tokugawa, founder of the Tokugawa shogunate that lasted from 1603-1867.
• Kyoto has its own variation of the geisha culture. The regional equivalent of a geisha is known as a geiko, while an apprentice is called a maiko.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Kyoto, Japan, as well as:
• Full-day Kyoto tour; includes transportation and gratuities.
• Full-day Arashiyama tour; includes kimono, transportation and gratuities.
• English- and Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 2 lunches and 1 dinner.
• Round-trip airport transfers.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Kansai International Airport (KIX), approximately 61 miles (98 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Kansai International Airport (KIX) to the hotel on February 13 at 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m., 4 p.m. or 6 p.m.
The hotel to Kansai International Airport (KIX) on February 16 at 8 a.m., 10 a.m., noon, 2 p.m. or 4 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by January 30.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
At the ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto, you’ll enjoy comfortable accommodations on tranquil grounds right across from a UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Nijo Castle! With routes for leisurely strolling nearby and bus stops close at hand for farther-reaching adventures, the hotel makes a convenient home base for your Kyoto sightseeing.
• 5 restaurants and 1 bar.
• Indoor pool.
• Staff speaks Chinese, English and Japanese.
Standard Room accommodations with:
• Single beds. Extra bed available upon request.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 1 child.
• Guest-room humidifier.
• Complimentary standard refrigerator with minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Television with video-on-demand services.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
ANA Crowne Plaza Kyoto
Nijojo-Mae, Horikawa-Dori Nakagyo-Ku,
Kyoto, 604-0055 Japan